Bluetooth earphone, featured with its compact and wireless design, is becoming increasingly popular among us. For Bluetooth devices, all we need to do is to pair the earphone with related players. However, most computers are not equipped with Bluetooth technology and Bluetooth earphone can’t be used on computers or other devices without Bluetooth devices. Now we have a solution for this inconvenience. With the help of Bluetooth adapter and software called IVT_BlueSoleil_6.4.314.3 (evaluation copy), you can also enjoy music in the computer or handsfree communication in MSN or Skype with your Bluetooth earphones.
Below we will take mini Bluetooth adapter C788DG01 (just $1.70, mini and cheap) and Bluetooth headset N95 CHS-4332 as an example.
The mini Bluetooth adapter is available:http://www.tinydeal.com/hot-brand-new-black-mini-usb-20-bluetooth-v20-edr-dongle-wireless-adapter-100m-for-pc-laptop-c788dg01-p-2194.html
The Bluetooth headset N95 is available:http://www.tinydeal.com/universal-handfree-wireless-bluetooth-v20-stereo-headset-headphone-super-mini-portable-chs4332-p-3990.html
1. First download and install software IVT_BlueSoleil_6.4.314.3 (evaluation copy), which is available on our websites (http://downloads.tinydeal.com/IVT_BlueSoleil_6.4.314.3.rar) with a validity period of 30 days. This BlueSoleil is running in evaluation mode and only 2MB data can be transferred. Genuine software is also available on IVT official websites http://www.ivtcorporation.com/download/index.php.
2. Plug the mini Bluetooth adapter into your computer. Some time is needed for system to auto detect this Bluetooth adapter.
3. Open Bluetooth earphone to be under the condition of matching. Right-click Bluetooth icon in the taskbar, click “Display Classic View” to view BlueSoleil to begin searching and pairing Bluetooth devices.
3.1 Right-Click the central icon, select and click “Search Devices”. The system will auto-detect and show the surrounding opened Bluetooth devices.
3.2 Right-click the related Bluetooth earphone icon, select and click “Pair”. A dialog box appears. You need to enter the passkey “0000” (different Bluetooth earphones have different password, please refer to your Bluetooth earphone manual for specific password) and click “OK”.
3.3 Right-click the related Bluetooth earphone icon, select and click “Search Service”.
3.4 Right-click the related Bluetooth earphone icon, select and click “Connect Bluetooth Headset and Microphone”. All is done. You can just open a music player and enjoy your favorite music.
Then the matching is done. For most devices the audio default setting will auto adapt to the matched Bluetooth device. Thus you can enjoy your favorite music in computer now or talking with your friends without the hassles of cords. If it didn’t work, you could try the following setting by hands.
- For Personal Computer:
Open Controlled Panel, select and open Sounds and Audio Devices setting. Under both Speaker and Microphone setting, select “Bluetooth SCO Audio” and click “Confirm”.
- For Skype:
1) On the menu click Tools and then select “Options” to open setting dialog box.
2) Select “Audio Setting”. For both microphone and speaker setting, choose “Bluetooth SCO Audio”. Then click confirm and you can enjoy Skye phone call with your Bluetooth headsets.
- For Window Live Messenger (MSN):
1) On the menu click “Tools” and select “Audio and video setup” to open setting dialog box.
2) Under the condition of “Custom”, choose “Bluetooth SCO Audio” for the Speaker and Microphone setting. Next confirm and all setting is done, easy and convenient.