I often think that if I bought a new iPad, what accessories would I buy. So I think for a long time and have no idea. Fortunately, today I read a news about the new iPad accessories that are necessary, and want to share with the new iPad users.
1. The SmartCover should be one of the first things you buy for your new iPad.
You are paying a heavy price for the improved screen so why not protect it as well with a SmartCover.
The iPad was designed to work with the SmartCover and that’s why when you take the cover off, the iPad automatically wakes up and when you put the cover on, the iPad it will automatically go to sleep.
2. Maximize your new iPad’s filmaking potential with this iPad Movie Mount. With it you can attach other pieces of film equipment and use your iPad’s filmaking capabilities to the max.
Although it was built for the iPad 2, this movie mount will turn your new iPad into a powerful move-making machine. It lets you manually control video recording. Attach a tripod to the mount along with other equipment like a shotgun mic and lighting and you can improve the quality of the shots you capture with your new iPad.
3. The iPad Camera Connection Kit lets you instantly enjoy your photos on the new retina display.
“The iPad Camera Connection Kit gives you two ways to import photos and videos from a digital camera: using your camera’s USB cable or directly from an SD card. iPad and the Camera Connection Kit support standard photo formats, including JPEG and RAW, along with SD and HD video formats, including H.264 and MPEG-4.”The kit is the perfect compliment to the new iPhoto app which supports up to 19 Megapixels.
4. The Helo TC Touch-Controlled Helicopter hooks up with your new iPad so you can fly.
Once you download the free app that comes with the device the toy helicopter can be controlled by touch control or by tilting your new iPad to steer it.
HELO TC also “comes complete with a precision twin-rotor remote-controlled helicopter and Flight Deck. The Flight Deck plugs into your device’s headphone jack and translates your commands into infrared signals that beam to the helicopter.”
5. The Griffin A-Frame holds your iPad in Portrait or Landscape Mode.
The desktop stand has a non-slip rubber cradle and allows easy access for charging and syncing cables.