Sometimes you cannot hear your guests knock your door when you are in kitchen preparing meal for them. So, why not install a pair of doorbells? Expensive? Inconvenient? OK, what about less than 11 dollars and 10 minutes?
Here is a pair of doorbells (http://www.tinydeal.com/w-p-7571.html) which are controlled by wireless signals. All you have to do is to equip them with batteries and put them in right places.
1. Open the back cover of the remote control and put batteries in it. You need a screwdriver or knife to pry the cover off with some strength. So don’t worry, as the remote control wouldn’t be broken by several times of prying.
2. Fix the remote control onto the wall.
There are double-sided stickers on the back cover with a paper film on the to-be-used side. You can restore the back cover, tear the film off, and then stick the controller to the wall.
Or if your wall is not so smooth, you can drive a nail into the wall and hang the remote control on it through a hole on the back cover — taking the stickers off, you can see the hole.
3. Put batteries into the doorbells.
4. Place the doorbells where you need them by hanging them on nails.
5. If you don’t want to see nails on your wall, just leave the bells in a dry place like your desk.
6. There is a key on each of the doorbells. Push the key to the middle to shut the doorbell in case of mischief. When the key at the right end, the melody changes every time the remote control was pressed. At the left end, melody remain the same as the last time.
The when somebody press the button on the remote control, both the two bells ring, so you won’t miss any call at the door.