Thanksgiving is all about enjoyment, fun and merry-making. It is about the feeling of togetherness. Enjoy these amazing hilarious jokes and riddles made on thanksgiving day to entertain people with turkeys, stupid people, cartoons and other funny stuff. Many people relate this day as the chicken’s day off in a comic sense.
1. Asked to write a composition entitled, “What I’m thankful for on Thanksgiving,” a student wrote, “I am thankful that I’m not a turkey.”
2. A turkey farmer was always experimenting with breeding to perfect a better turkey. His family was fond of the leg portion for dinner and there were never enough legs for everyone. After many frustrating attempts, the farmer was relating the results of his efforts to his friends at the general store get together.
“Well I finally did it! I bred a turkey that has 6 legs!”
They all asked the farmer how it tasted.
“I don’t know” said the farmer. “I never could catch the darn thing!”
3. The pro football team had just finished their daily practice session when a large turkey came strutting onto the field. While the players gazed in amazement, the turkey walked up to the head coach and demanded a tryout. Everyone stared in silence as the turkey caught pass after pass and ran right through the defensive line. When the turkey returned to the sidelines, the coach shouted, “You’re terrific! Sign up for the season, and I’ll see to it that you get a huge bonus. ”
“Forget the bonus,” the turkey said, “All I want to know is, does the season go past Thanksgiving Day?”
4. A lady was picking through the frozen turkeys at the grocery store, but couldn’t find one big enough for her family. She asked the stock boy, “Do these turkeys get any bigger?”
The stock boy answered, “No madam, they’re dead.”
5. It’s the day before Thanksgiving, and the butcher is just locking up when a man begins pounding on the front door.
“Please let me in ”says the man desperately. “I forgot to buy a turkey, and my wife will kill me if I don’t come home with one. ”
“Okay,” says the butcher.’ Let me see what I have left.” He goes into the freezer and discovers that there’s one last scrawny turkey left. He brings it out to show the man.
“That’s one is too skinny. What else you got?” says the man.
The butcher takes the bird back into the freezer and waits a few minutes and brings the same turkey back out to the man.
“Oh, no,” says the man, ‘That one doesn’t look any better. You better give me both of them!”
6. A blonde was out of her home on Thanksgiving Day for the first time and was missing her family desperately. Finally, she decided to cook the turkey herself just like her mom. Later, when she was narrating her experiences to her mother, she said, “Mother, it was so difficult to eat the turkey.”
Her concerned mother asked, “Was it not cooked properly?”
She said, “How do I know? It wouldn’t sit still!”
7. Gobbler said, “Doctor, help me! I can’t stop acting like a turkey!”
“I see,” said the doctor. “How long have you had this problem?”
“Let me think a second. Mom laid the egg in 1954…”
8. A lady was picking through the frozen turkeys at the grocery store, but couldn’t find one fresh enough for her family. She asked the stock boy, “Don’t you have fresh turkeys?” The stock boy answered, “But they are all dead. Now how can I make them take a bath?”
9. Two pilgrims go out hunting. One has two blunderbusses.
The second pilgrim asks, ‘Why do you have two blunderbusses?’
The first pilgrim explains, ‘I usually miss the first time I shoot. By taking two I can shoot again.’
The second pilgrim thinks for a while and then says, ‘Why not just take the second one, and only shoot once?’
10. Louise was away from home on Thanksgiving Day for the first time and she was missing her home and family desperately. Louise decided to cook a turkey herself, just like her Mum used to, so that she could feel closer to her family.
Louise returned home for the celebrations and recounted her experience to her Mum saying, “Mum. it was so difficult to eat the turkey.”
“Why was that, dear? “, asked Mum in a concerned way, “Was it not cooked properly?”
“How would I know?” responded Louise, “it wouldn’t sit still.”