Don’t have a front facing camera? Still what to enjoy video calling with your friends who have aFaceTime camera on their iPhone 4? Don’t worry, we have found a perfect solution for you! Well of course, we all know about tons of apps other than FaceTime that allow you to make video calls on your iPhone 3G / 3GS like Fring and Tango etc. But it is really not much fun making a video call without a front facing camera. This cool new accessory called ” iSeeU ” which is produced by PLAYMASS of Korea, can easily solve this problem.
The idea behind iSeeU is actually quite simple i.e just mount a mirror on your cell phone, and you’ll be able to film yourself during a call with a rear-facing camera. It easily clips to your iPhone 3G or iPhone3GS and flips open to reveal a series of mirrors allowing you to make a video call using your iPhone’s rear camera. The coolest part is that you can easily swivel the iSeeU accessory clipped to your iPhone allowing you to share almost anything around you without even having to move the phone.
Don’t forget you can also use this accessory on the iPhone 3G to take self picture shots. I’m sure you have been in a situation where you have asked someone to take a photo of yourself with your phone, well no need to take that risk now.
So, how do you do video calling with iSeeU? Well, here are the steps.
- Unpack the contents of the iSeeU.
- Press the circular button on the carry case to eject the accessory.
- Remove the protective film from both mirrors.
- Clip the accessory onto your iPhone 3GS, ensuring the larger mirror on the right is correctly facing you as illustrated.
- Download Fring, Tango or another video calling app for the iPhone, as preferred.
- Start making video calls!
Now you have the ability to make FaceTime calls on your iPhone 3GS, for only $11.08 including FREE shipping, just click here.