How will you carry your iPad? In your backpack? In your man bag? On your belt? Now most people already use a messenger bag as a laptop bag. However, the iPad is a much smaller device and might not warrant such a large bag. But a nice and tidy man bag might just do the trick! It would be the perfect way for you to carry your iPad without the bulk. On top of that, you could also store your wallet, keys, and iPhone too. Ahh, I can see it now… iBag for Apple iPad 2. Let’s have a look.
1) Lightweight design allows you to use this as your full-time iPad 2 case. No more removing some other case to put it in your backpack.
2) Secure strap allows you to carry it like a small messenger bag. Just flip it towards your front and zip open the front flap and your iPad 2 is instantly useable. No more taking your iPad 2 out of a bag or backpack in order to use it. There is even a rear pocket to secure the front flap while using the iPad 2.
3) Zippered pocket is lined with maroon fabric is not only fashionable, it also allows you to easily see the stuff you put in there such as tickets, wallets, mobile phone, etc.
1) Secure strap allows you to use your iPad 2 while the strap is around your neck. You’ll never forget it lying on a bench, bus, or subway train.
2) Metal hardware is significantly resistant to pulling.
3) Heavy duty foam, plastic, and nylon around the edges protect your precious device in case you do drop it. Provides much better shock absorption than rubber or plastic iPad 2 skins.