Do you know “Hula Hooping” was an ancient invention? There are historical evidences to prove hooping was one of the exercises practiced by the Greeks. In olden days, hoops were made from wood, bamboo, grasses, vines and at times from metals such as iron and copper. Hula Hoops that are available in the market today are made from safe plastics. Hooping as a toy for children was introduced in Great Britain in the 14th century. In the early 19th century, some British soldiers happened to witness “Hula” dancing in the islands of Hawaii. The hooping and hula dancing had some similarities because dancing used the hoops. Hence, the name Hula Hooping was given to this fun activity and exercise.
Are you tired with traditional hula hoops? Are you looking for a new hula hoop for loss weight? Then we recommend this Stretch Hula Hoop to you! It is a new design. To Hoop this soft hula hoop needs more energy which means more calories burning.
It is the root of the number of new materials integrated with each other from a small fitness, its weight is much larger than the traditional Hula Hoop, an increase in the use of exercise intensity can be consumed in a short time more abdominal fat, as it the circle around which the elastic structure of the movement has unwittingly played around the waist and abdominal massage, and acupuncture have similar effects. Can improve short-term back pain and indigestion problems. This durable steel Stretch Hula Hoop strengthen the delicate lower back while powerfully toning the abdominal muscles, for once a truly useful exercise machine
How To Hula Hoop
1. Make sure you have the right size of Hula Hoop
If you’re using a kid-sized hoop, forget it! Most hula hoops that you can buy at stores like Target or Toys R Us are kid-sized. Unless you’re the size a child, a child-sized hoop is not going to work for you – especially not if you’re a beginner! You’ll save yourself a lot of heartache (and gain a lot of fun) if you make or buy a hoop that’s the right size for you
What’s the right size? Try this: Stand with your hoop in front of you. The general rule of thumb is that a hoop should be between stomach and nipple height, although some compensation should be made for your waist size, too. General rule of thumb: The bigger you are, the bigger the hoop should be. Larger hoops will rotate slower, making getting started easier. Smaller than that will make the hoop rotate faster, which is more challenging, but also better for doing tricks and exercizing
Lay the hula hoop on the ground
Step inside the hoop circle
Reach down and grab the edges of the hoop. Place your hands apart at a distance that is comfortable for you
Bring the hula hoop up to your waist level
Grip the hoop firmly with two hands
Gently relax the hoop against one side of your torso and get prepared to send it into a spin
Start to move your waist in a circular motion
Spin the hoop. Keep moving your waist in a circular motion as you let go and aim to get the hoop to wrap itself around your waist like a barber’s pole, round and round and round
Expect the hoop to fall the first few tries as you get used to the motion. Just pick up the hoop again and keep trying.
Sitting and close the legs, you can exercise some muscle of the legs.
Stretch the Hula hoop in the chest, can exercise the deltoid muscle, thin arm and chest.
Standing, curl your arm, exercise your biceps and deltoid.
Other feature of the Stretch Hula Hoop, that is, a towel can also be used for similar exercise stretching exercises, arm exercises, chest, back, waist and legs and other parts.
Benefits of Hula Hooping:
1. Squeeze the efficacy of acupuncture: the use of spring movement principle, to the abdomen and waist, like massage and acupuncture-like compression.
2. Treatment of constipation: frequent use of spring hula hoop, so that the waist winding, to stimulate the intestinal tract, the role of treatment of constipation, effectively eliminate the pain caused by constipation, but also your health.
3. Weight loss: the center of the spring force generated than 3 times the actual weight of heavy exercise effect of massage through the spring and rotation of the waist when the hula hoop a lot of body movement and effectively burn body fat, while the weight loss to achieve the purpose of fitness, Weight Loss Fitness correct.
4. Safety: As the spring hula hoop outer layer is composed of PVC spring, and enhance the softness of the product itself, when used in practice and not hurting or injury to the waist and abdominal muscles and skin, as long as the movement of the whole body coordination, can promote the circle of rotation, there will be muscle strain or sprain from happening.
5. Versatile: spring hula hoop can also act as a spring tension control, exercise, arms, chest, back, waist and legs and other parts.
6. Easy to keep: the old spring hula hoop hula hoop is not fixed, easy to break easily bent, keeping more convenient to carry.
7. Gift: The sophisticated product design, innovative, multi-color with bright, suitable for people of all ages to use, is the gift of lovers and friends of the best gifts.