Do you love music? Do you want to dance to music and show the flying melody and harmony? If so, you can’t miss these Sound-Activated Flashing Disco Dancing EL T-Shirts.
Hi-Tech soft fully functional EL (electro-luminescent) panel is applied in front of this flashing dancing T shirt. The panel lights up in sync with music and ambient sound. The build-in sensor will react to various levels of music, so panel moves up and down in sections, and goes off when the music disappears or you switch it off manually, just like the equalizer on your stereo device.
Sound activated T shirt is perfectly suitable for music fans, artist and DJ, as well as many young boys and girls. For best flashing effect, go with dancing music and super bass. Not only is this very, very cool, the disco T shirts also are must have accessories for all concerts, parties or even raves. Sound activated T shirt is widely used for DJ, in pub, party, public, and definitely will attract eyeballs of others! So what are you still waiting for? Come on, and show your unique style with these sound activated T shirts.
Since there are electro-luminescent panels and fiber cables connection on the T-shirt, more care is need to handle these kinds of sound activated T-shirts.
How It Works?
Step 1 Use the EL panel to attach to the T-shirt with Velcro
Step 2 Insert 2 x AAA batteries into the driver
Step 3 Put the driver into the inside pocket and turn it on
How to Remove:
- Turn off the driver
- Unplug the connecting wire on the driver
- Unplug the connecting wire on the flash panel
- Take down the flash panel
How to Wash:
- Dry clean or hand wash
- Remove the flash panel, battery compartment pack and whole connecting wire before washing
- You can give your cloth a deserved wash after remove the panel and battery pack
- Machine washable after remove all modules
- Do not submerge any part of the flash panel
- After T- shirt is dry, reattach panel as before. Connect battery compartment
How to Fold a Short-Sleeved Shirt:
- Lay shirt face-down on a flat surface
- Smooth out any wrinkles
- Fold in one side lengthwise to just before the inner collar line or neck band
- Fold sleeve back out horizontally so that the cuff lines up with the crease you made in step 3
- Repeat on other side. (The sleeves may overlap one another a bit at their folds.)
- Fold up bottom of shirt so that it meets the bottom of the sleeves
- Fold once more to the top of the collar or neck band