In an effort to have more people earn money on Tinydeal.com while making ourselves more well-known through customers’ words of mouth, we decided to broaden our affiliate program.
A thread on forum, a blog post, a piece of news, a review about our site or products will be good for us, and for you of course. If your work is compelling enough, you may get the biggest prize, 100 TinyDeal points ($1 = 10 TD points). And you can get 5 TD points at least as long as your referring action meets the following basics:
1. Participator must be a real customer of our website or a member of our Affiliate Program. If you are using some kinds of software or robots to spread Back Links or Linkins online to our website, you are welcomed to contact us to discuss your proposals but you will NOT be considered in this campaign.
2. Your web promotion for Tinydeal.com will be carried out on any of forums, review websites, news sites, blog sites, deals sites … you name it. But social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter and Orkut, video sites like Youtube, as well as Tinydeal.com itself will not be involved this time, because we have further plans for them.
3. Both threads (topics) and comments on others’ posts are welcomed if they are informative. Comments with Tinydeal.com links are more likely to get higher rewards, but too simple comments only few words like “good” may not bring you any point.
4. Your posts and articles should be aimed to promote Tinydeal.com only, instead of complaining –- complaint is supposed to reach our customer service.
5. Blog posts and news should be as long as 100 words at least.
6. Any language is OK.
You can join this promotional campaign in two ways:
1. Make a post which contains a Tinydeal.com affiliate link with referral code and then send the URL of your post to us for initial reward. Such product links can be got in the Affiliate Program entry in My Account (Picture 1). The sales catalyzed by your post will account for your further reward in line with our affiliate program rules
2. Make a post without referral code and send the post URL to us for reward. You can only be rewarded once in this case as further sales conversion cannot be traced. But the reward will be rather high if your post proves to be hot.
How to Get TD Rewarding Points?
Your post URL should be sent from the same email address as the one registered in your own Tinydeal account to email@example.com with some simple introduction, so that we can add rewarding points to your account easily and quickly. Those who have not been our customers should register a Tinydeal account before participation.
In case of some impostors, please send your URL to us immediately after making a post, although we have prepared many tactics to detect frauds. We will add rewarding points to your account in 60 hours after receiving your URL if the post is still valid then.
The sum of reward for you will be based on your post specialization, readability, length, relevance, popularity and so on. Also popularity of the place where your post the information is one of important factors affecting our decision. Note that if you diversify your post with text, pictures, and videos, your post may be more attractive and convincible that deserves more rewards. The following are some examples of our customer’s Tinydeal-oriented posts, which may guide you anticipate how many points you can get for your post.
1. http://mympx.org/forum/reviews/42079-tinydeal-4gb-conversion-free-mp5-review-photoshoot.html This is a very good post with meticulous customer experiences, well-shot photos. It deserves 30-40 points although it was posted on a very cold forum.
2. http://freelancer.at.ua/blog/kak_kupit_tovar_v_kitae/2011-01-27-115 This blog post is a review on our service, with photos of package as its evidence. Though the article is not very long, it has attracted many comments. This is a very good blog post, which deserves 40 points.
http://www.xmarks.com/site/www.tinydeal.com/ A good review on such e-shop review websites deserves around 20 points.
About 60 points will be given to writer of this post. It’s pretty readable, but not Tinydeal-themed
5. If you make ten, 20, 30…. posts, we’ll have some extra points for you.
The TD points you earn can be used to buy products from our site immediately after you get them and every 100 TD points can be exchanged for $10 cash.
Finally, if you have any question about this promotional campaign, feel free to ask us through firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook
Tinydeal.com reserves the right for final explanation and modification without further advices.