Canalys research firm today released its worldwide country-level Smartphone market data for the first quarter of 2011, reporting that Android led the market for the second consecutive quarter, increasing its share to 35 percent with the shipment of 35.7 million units. The report also noted that Asia Pacific became the biggest smartphone market region, reporting 98 percent year-over-year growth and 37.3 million units, putting the region ahead of the Middle East, Europe, and Africa for the first time since 2007′s third quarter. As far as individual countries are concerned, mainland China, South Korea, and India all delivered strong volumes and reported triple-digit growth. Despite its deal with Microsoft and the realignment of its platform strategy, Nokia held on to its top spot as the leading handset manufacturer in the world with 24.2 million units sold, a 13 percent year-over-year increase.
Would you like to get your own Android Smartphone？ I would like to show you some.
* Multi-Language: English(Australia), English(Canada), English(New Zealand), English(Singapore), English(United Kingdom), English(United States), Español, Português, 中文(繁体) and 中文(简体)
* Operation Frequency: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHZ, automatically frequency switching
* Mobile System: With built-in Android System V2.2 for your operation, has access to PC
* Android Market: Up-to-date list of the tens of thousands of titles of the featured and top ranked applications and games
* Android Places: Find your nearest restaurants, coffee, bars, hotels, attractions, ATMs and Gas Stations
* Android Latitude: Locate yours and your friends’ latitude
Built-in flashlight, with face detection, self timer and continuous shot, supports 2MP/1MP photo output and camcorder capability； Supports AMR, MP3, MIDI, OGG, WAV and WMA formats；Supports Sound Recorder，Supports 3GP, MP4, AVI, RMVB and MPG formats, background playback.
Do you want to learn more, go to our page>>>