Most people have seen a radio controlled toy move around but have you ever wondered how these RC toys actually work? Whether it’s a car, plane, or boat, these toys work similarly and use four components. The components are the transmitter, receiver, motor, and power source. These parts work in harmony so that you can control the toy with a remote.
The first component is the transmitter. The transmitter is basically the controls that allow you to operate the RC toys. The transmitter requires power in order to operate and sends frequencies which make the radio controlled unit move to your commands. Most units allow you to move forward, backwards, and control between left and right. A combination of forward, backward movements is used with the left and right controls.
The transmitter sends a signal to the second component which is the receiver. The receiver is connected to the center of the radio controlled toy and responds to the controls of the transmitter. The receiver is connected to the motor and your signals will lead the motors to move the way you are commanding it to.
There are usually two motors in a radio controlled toy. The receiver sends the signals to both the front and back motors. One of the motors will command the direction of the wheels (left or right) while the other motor will decide whether to move forward or backwards. This is a simple concept that works intuitively with the RC controls in your hand. Some of the more complex toys use more than one motor such as ones that perform stunts.
Finally, there is the power source. Amazingly, the power source comes from the transmitter. The power is transmitted to the receiver but you have to remember that there is a limit in the distance you can operate the radio controlled toy from. In some toys, there is a battery required for both the toy and for the controls.
RC toys are fun to play with and are great for people of all ages. These toys range from cars, boats, helicopters, airplanes, to hybrid machines and make a great hobby. There’s nothing like going outside in a nice day and flying your radio controlled toy around. Many people collect these toys and some of them are actually very valuable because of the construction and technology used.
So in conclusion, that is how RC toys work. Again, a radio controlled toy consists of a transmitter, receiver, motor, and power source to work. It’s amazing how these simple parts come together to make these toys function. These toys make a great hobby and provide many hours of entertainment. It’s a great buy whether you want to get into it yourself or want to come up with the perfect gift.
- 100% brand new infrared remote control helicopter
- Easy to fly with simple operation, especially designed for beginner
- Super lightweight airframe with Cool streamline head
- Excellent gyroscopes system with IR remote control
- Contains three channels for flying
- The left gearlever: up for flying high and down for flying low
- The right direction lever: left-Linkslauf , right— Rechtslauf, up—Forward, down—Backward
- OFF/ON switch with indicator for power supply
- The helicopter with built-in battery for 30-40 charging time in two charge ways:
- — With remote: orange light for charging, turn red for fully charged
- — With USB cable (included): the light turn on for fully charged
- Remote controller powered by 6 x 1.5V AA batteries (NOT included)
- Suitable for Indoor flight or outdoor without wind and strong sunlight
- Suitable for Children 8 ages or above
- Comes with a set of spare leaf for this helicopter
- Cable length: 62cm
- Helicopter size: Approx.154 x 40 x 92mm (L x W x H)
- Remote control size: approx.130 x 115 x 40mm (L x W x H)
- Color: Mainly Yellow as show in the picture
- Weight: 228g
- Ready to run and no assembly needed 4-direction remote controller
- Wheels with LED light when powered on
- Good idea as a gift for children and great collection for racing car lovers
- Frequency: 40MHz
- 2 x AA 1.5V batteries for Remote Controller (Sold Separately)
- 3 x AA 1.5V batteries for Racer (Sold Separately)
- Color: Red Car with Black Remote Controller as shown in the picture
- Net Weight: 170g / 6.0 oz
- Car Size (Length x Width x Height): 155 x 70 x 45 mm / 6.10 x 2.76 x 1.77 inch
- Remote Controller Size (Length x Width x Thickness): 85 x 75 x 25 mm / 3.35 x 2.95 x 0.98 inch
- 100% brand new speed boat
- Mini size with red and white color so cool
- Allows you to be a rider with this mini speed boat
- Full function radio transmitter controls the direction: Turns left or right, stop, forward or reverse
- Dual built-in Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries& powerful micro moto to use conveniently
- Power supply:
- — The remote by 2 x AA battery (not included)
- — The charger by 4 x AA battery (not include)
- — The boat by the charger via an included cable
- Also provides you two more paddles as replacement
- Please clean it with dry duster cloth for store after each use
- Suitable for indoor operation, not for outdoor
- Good toys for children or adults
- Perfect gift for your children, friends or yourself
- Size: 130 x 41 x 46mm (L x W x H0
- Color: Red and White
- New weight: 158g