f you have dry chapped Lips, adding in one simple step might be all you need to get them in line. Exfoliating is an easy step that takes only a minute to do, a few times a week. Here’s how.
Time Required: 2 minutes
- Apply a thick layer of Vaseline to your lips.
- Using super soft toothbrush (kid’s toothbrushes work great), simply rub your lips gently in circular motions. The toothbrush will exfoliate and the Vaseline will heal and hydrate.
- If you have extra Vaseline on your lips, you can tissue it off. Make sure you leave some one for added protection and shine.
- Don’t have a toothbrush on hand? Mix some sugar or coffee grounds into your Vaseline and gently use your finger to rub in circular motions.
- For extra hydration, apply Vaseline to your lips before bed. Lips can get painfully dehydrated while you’re sleeping, taking this step each night will greatly help.
- Grab a bit of your blush and mix it with your Vaseline for a quick lip tint.
What You Need:
- A Toothbrush