Make up brushes are a very important part in applying make up properly. They come in various sizes for the application on different features. Big round brushes are required to apply loose powder, blusher and highlighter whereas small and thing brushes are required to apply eyeshades and lip colours.
How to buy the brushes- one should always buy good quality a good quality brushes. They should be soft to the skin and should have nice texture. One can buy them in many different sizes as big round for the powder and highlighters and thin one’s for liner, lip colors and eye shadows. But one should not invest in the same size brushes; they should be in various sizes.
Buying a cosmetics brush is not just a matter of running to the drugstore and grabbing a brush that looks like it is the right size. You need to put a bit of thought into your selection or you can end up wasting a lot of money. Here are some helpful tips for choosing cosmetics brushes.
• Natural bristles are generally better than synthetic ones. They also cost a lot more. Natural bristles are a must for large areas of the face but if you need to save some money, you can get away with synthetic fibers for any brushes that will be used with liquids.
• Pay attention to the material of the handle. Plastic is very easy to clean, which is important when you are working with liquids. Wooden handles, on the other hand, are more elegant and traditional but it can be very difficult to get stains out and these require extra drying time after washing. It’s really a matter of personal preference.
• Consider the density of the bristles in relation to the intended purpose of the brush. Stiff, tightly-packed bristles are a must for an eyebrow shading brush but softer bristles work better for applying loose powder all over the face.
• Look at handle length. Longer handles are easier to work with whereas shorter handles travel better.
• A good blush brush will be significantly larger than those that are usually included in the packaging of most blushes, yet not quite as big as a powder brush. Look for soft, natural bristles with a tapered head.
• Brush sets take some of the guesswork out of brush selection and are a great way to get a collection of useful brushes together. This often works out to be cheaper than buying them individually as well. Then I will show you some good makeup brush kits.
5pcs brushes are included:
- 1 x Blush Brush
- 1 x Eye Shadow Brush
- 1 x Lip Brush
- 1 x Foundation Brush
- 1 x Eyebrow Brush